Friday, August 9, 2013

Kate Spade Agendas!

Hi everyone!

It's finally Friday - which for me is both good and bad. Good because I've managed to get a post prepped for every day this week (yay!) but bad because it means I move back home on Sunday (boo). I hope the end of this week finds you in a happier place!

A little piece of happy I am looking forward to is getting this Kate Spade bangle in the mail! I saw it during the Kate Spade flash sale earlier this week and it immediately went in my cart. I need to stop thinking negatively about myself and about life, so this bangle is the perfect reminder to "look on the bright side"!


I unfortunately missed out on a wallet I was eyeing but I think it's for the best because I have really been loving camel colored leather wallets for some time now. Remember how I had a bunch of camel colored bags in a post a while back? Well I have also been eyeing a camel wallet, and saw several that I liked at the Kate Spade outlet store close to my house. Guess I will have to start saving my pennies for one of those! 

Speaking of saving my pennies... Earlier this week Lifeguard Press debuted the first part of the new Kate Spade stationary line, agendas! I am really glad I haven't ordered a Lilly Pulitzer planner yet, because I need one of these Kate Spade ones! The tough part is which pattern to pick - stripes or literary glasses (although those rosebuds are growing on me!)? 


Kate Spade Agendas!


Which agenda would you get? 
Have a great weekend! 
xx, Amy
PS. Follow me on Twitter (@leopardspotblog) and Instagram (@leopardspot)! 

No comments: