Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mirror, Mirror...

Hi everyone!

Hope your week is going well! I'm currently at my boyfriend's house, perusing antique shops and trying to survive in the brutal heat (there is no air conditioning. SOS.). Oof!

While I dream of cooler temperatures, I am also dreaming of my little room renovation at home. I have a tall white dresser from Ikea and have been using a tri-fold mirror that came with my desk (really a vanity from Target) on top of it. I've had this idea in the back of my head for a couple of years now but I think I would really like to hang a new mirror above it! My original idea was to hang a black framed mirror from Target above it, but I am also loving the idea of hanging a fun shaped mirror from Home Goods or World Market above it. While I am hunting for the perfect mirror, here are some pins that have been inspiring me!

source // via
source // via
via
My favorite mirror is the last one, but I also like the idea of a mirror in a simple shape with a contrasting color. Maybe I can find something at a resale shop and paint it? I am all about the DIY's for redecorating right now! If not, there's always HomeGoods - and I don't need an excuse to go there!

xx, Amy

1 comment:

Jordon said...

Oh homegoods has a special place in my heart and in my pocketbook! I love it!