Sorry for the hiccup in posting - midterms are upon me! Unfortunately (or, in some ways, fortunately) all of my exams are spread out in these few weeks prior to spring break. There's at least one every week, plus papers and regular assignments. Guess that just means I have to do some planning ahead!
Since it is midterms and getting close to spring break for some of us, I wanted to share a little treat I've been loving lately - at home iced chai tea lattes!
Easy At-Home Iced Chai Tea Latte
|Don't mind all of the "A"s on my food - apartment life = communal fridge!|
What you'll need:
1 cup milk, soymilk, or almond milk
1/2 cup chai Tea Latte Concentrate
A glass or reusable tumbler
Long spoon for stirring
What to do:
- Pour the milk into the glass or tumbler.
- Pour the chai into the glass or tumbler.
- Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon into the glass or tumbler.
- Stir well!
- Add ice to the cup or tumbler (I always do this last because otherwise I can't stick my straw back into the tumbler properly!).
- Give it another stir, sip, and enjoy!
I like to drink mine out of my reusable Lilly Pulitzer tumblers! I'm loving the chai lattes lately because coffee has been unappetizing considering how much I've been drinking it.
|Buy here! Available in select sorority prints and more!|