Monday, March 18, 2013

Denim Recommendations/Help

As Lent draws to a close, I have been looking around online for new jeans. I am in desperate need for new ones! The jean I am looking for is super stretchy, slim fitting to the ankle (so a super skinny cut or jegging), minimal back pocket detailing, and a dark wash or rinse color.


I've heard great things about the Old Navy Rockstar jeans, and I'm going to order them in a tall size to hopefully get something more proportional for my 5' 8" body.

I've also heard good things about J.Crew Factory denim. I'm hoping to get to my local store to try them on over Spring Break. 


What are your favorite jeans? What brand and style are they?

4 comments:

Jordon said...

I love the Rockstar style from Old Navy! I also love any and all jeans from The Limited! They have always fit me SO well!

Michaela Quigley said...

The american eagle skinny stretch jeans are great!

Candice @ Just Stay Lovely said...

I am so happy I found your blog!! I am a new blogger too!! New bloggers gotta stick together!

I have such a hard time with jeans! I am too picky!! I have a two pairs from francescas collection that I LOVE.. but they dont have them in stock anymore so I hope they last me a while!

I really want to check out the Old Navy rockstar jeans too! Let me know if you end up liking them!

your newest follower!
-Candice

Ametis Bassir said...

I swear by Old Navy's Rockstar jeans, seriously they are fabulous. I have a wide variety of expensive jeans (Seven, Citizens, True Religion) and none of them compare to them! They're affordable, you can wash them easily, they come in a ton of different colors, and the fit is spot on. I highly recommend them, and if you don't end up liking them, Old Navy has a great return policy!

AKB
asouthernbrunette.blogspot.com

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=85732&vid=1&pid=730770002