Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Break Outfits!

Happy Friday everyone!

My Spring Break starts today (well, mine started yesterday since I don't have classes on Friday) and once I'm done working tomorrow, I'm heading home! This year I get to do something a little bit different and spending a few days in Florida with my boyfriend and his family. He and I will be there for 3 full days and we're going to be going to Disney World and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal. It's going to be much warmer in Florida than it will be in Wisconsin or Illinois so I'm pretty excited. Unfortunately there does seem to be some rain on the forecast but fingers crossed it won't be too bad. Anyways, here's what I'm planning on packing and wearing for all of the days. 








As you can see, I'm carrying on a Vera Bradley duffle and a Longchamp bag. I might throw in a sundress in case we go somewhere nice but I'm not sure I'll need it. A chambray shirt and chino shorts might make their way into my bag as well but I'll keep you posted on that! 

Do you have any favorite spots to visit in Disney World or the Harry Potter theme park? Any must-sees, must-rides, or must-eat-at restaurants? Any favorite souvenirs I should buy? Let me know! 

Edit:
I'm joining up with Lauren of Style Elixir for her weekly Style Sessions! Check out the link up and Lauren's post here.

7 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

Hope you have a great time!!!

Michaela Quigley said...

I have that vera bradley duffle in a different pattern. I absolutely love it. It has gotten such good use, well worth the money I spent on it! Your outfits are all adorable! I hope you have fun in Disney I have never been there!

shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

henning love said...

i love your spring break attire, and i really want those jeans from canvas lands ends, actually i want all of your spring break attire. have a great time at disney world!

Unknown said...

Spring Break! Woop Woop! I think this one is pretty obvious but you NEED to try the butter beer at the Harry Potter Land. NEED to. LOL :)

http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

Darcy said...

Great outfits! It wouldn't be complete with a fedora and good vera bradley! ;)

www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Love your cute, yet still comfy outfits. Perfect for a day at Disney!

CoastWithMe said...

Have an awesome time on your Spring Break girl! I've never been to Disney World, but I'm sure you're going to have a blast! I love these sets too! Thank you so much for following my blog! I'm following back:)!