Friday, February 8, 2013

Starting out...

Hi there!

Welcome to my blog. I'm Amy, a 21 year old college student located in the heart of the Midwest. I've had the goal of creating a blog for almost a year now and finally, I have. And it's probably the first thing I've actually been able to accomplish off of my New Year's Resolutions... But anyways. I'm a college senior in the homestretch of my undergrad career. I'm studying Art History and Material Culture and part of the reason I created this blog is to help me hone my eye for all things fashion and design related. On another level, I'm going to use it to blog about topics I feel passionate about and want to share with the world. Some of these topics that I hope to cover here are: 
  • Fashion
  • Interior Decor
  • DIY's
  • Recipe successes (and possibly failures...)
  • Wants & Needs
  • Cool things I find
  • Anything and everything that I love
I hope you will enjoy following me through life! I look forward to documenting things here and getting to "meet" new people! 

No comments: