Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bringing Jorts Back

Hi everyone!

The temps in Wisconsin have hit the high 80's recently and it's officially time to put away anything but the lightest, easiest clothing. After spring break I decided my old denim shorts were not cutting it anymore, so I began hunting for a new pair. After trying shorts from Gap, American Eagle, J.Crew Factory, and the like, I stumbled upon these shorts from Old Navy. I picked them up on a whim and they're now my favorite shorts! The back pockets are the perfect size and have great placement - not too high, too far apart, or too low!

These shorts have a 3.5 inch inseam and can be worn cuffed or uncuffed. I like wearing mine cuffed but I might try out the new pair uncuffed and see how I like it. I find the shorts run true to size - I wear the same size shorts as I do all other bottoms at Old Navy but they run slightly larger than say, shorts from J.Crew. 


I paid $15 for my first pair and earlier this week I snagged a second pair for $12. Not too shabby! Hurry over to your local Old Navy store or OldNavy.com to get a pair - here's the link!

While you're shopping, check out Old Navy's Rockstar jeans - I love them! Right now the jeans are priced starting at $12.97!



This dress is also fab! I wish I had seen it in store but it might find its way into my online shopping cart... link here


Have a great Tuesday!

xx, Amy

No comments: