Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Golden Holiday (Holiday Gift Guide)

Hi everyone!

Hope your week is going well! Now that Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday have passed, it's really time to start crossing gifts off your list!

Something I have been loving lately is gold. There are so many great golden goodies out there and I'm loving adding gold into my wardrobe and my decor. I've selected some of my favorite golden goodies for you so you can be giving the gift of gold this holiday season!

Worrying about what to give? I've included several options at several price points. There's big, luxurious items (that gorgeous J.Crew necklace!) as well as smaller gifts for your girlfriends (glam cosmetic pouches from Forever 21... add a Starbucks card and you're set!) and home decor accents that are perfect for a hostess (the Kate Spade candle!).

Golden Holiday
What are you loving from this gift guide, whether it be to give or to get? Let me know! 
xx, Amy

2 comments:

Jordon said...

I just love all of it! We used gold in our wedding and I am so sad I don't have an excuse to buy so much gold anymore :(

Hill said...

I love gold too! That sparkle Lands End pouch just got added to my wish list