Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone!

I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving! I know I did - finally did some major work in my room, a delicious meal cooked by my mom, and a relaxing evening getting into the Christmas spirit with Christmas Vacation (a Thanksgiving tradition!).

Here's what I'm thankful for this year: 

My family, boyfriend, and friends!

My relationship with my boyfriend - long distance is not easy but it will be worth it (when we are finally together together)!

Being able to move back home after graduation (despite how much I did not want to originally) and not have to pay rent or for a car/gas/insurance.

Having a job with a company I am passionate about and working with great people!

Getting a good amount of hours at said job because I am a hard worker, talented, and willing to help out the team by staying late/coming early.

Getting the opportunity to do some new projects at work and .... not at work? i.e., helping out my boyfriend's mom at antique shows.

The health of myself, my family, and friends. We're not perfect nor perfectly healthy, but we are all working to make ourselves better and healthier!

That I have a good relationship with my sister.

All of my readers and followers, here and on Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.

All of the knowledge I have gained in the past year, both in school and out. Also, that I graduated from a wonderful university!

I'm at a good place right now. I'm really going to try to stay here instead of letting myself get down like I am prone to doing..... Thank goodness for the amazing support system I have in my family, boyfriend, friends, and coworkers!

What are you thankful for today? 

Happy Thanksgiving! 

xx, Amy

No comments: