Monday, December 9, 2013

Beautiful People (Pro Infirmis Video)

Happy Monday everyone!

I saw this video on my Facebook feed over the weekend and it brought me to tears. As someone who works in retail (and of course, with mannequins) and someone who is not shaped like a "perfect" mannequin (I am a size 12 which is a far cry from the size 4's I put on mannequins) this was really beautiful. I might wear sizes that are larger than what a store mannequin would wear but I can still identify with their body shape; other people don't even have that. Seeing the faces of the models for the mannequins as they were revealed just..... did me in. See for yourself in the video below.



Have a wonderful Monday, and don't forget to love your body - it truly is beautiful no matter what shape or size.

xx, Amy

No comments: