Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Jonathan Adler + JCP: Happy Chic

Happy Wednesday everyone!

As I've mentioned recently, I'm redecorating my room at home. Mostly this is just me purging my room of years upon years of junk, but I am also trying to update the look of my room so it's chic and pretty to look at. I've recently scored a gray textured comforter and have my eyes on some mint sheets, but while I'm hunting for those I have also been looking for some accessible and affordable updates to use right now in my room. Enter JCPenney.

This spring I came across a new line in the JCPenney home section of their website: Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler. I was familiar with Jonathan Adler but had mostly resolved myself to his fabulous line being far out of my price range. I was clicking through the pages and found myself liking everything. The prices? Not too shabby - a bit out of my college student budget in most cases, but I could see myself purchasing some of the more inexpensive items, waiting for items to go on sale, or saving up for a fabulous splurge! I've spent many hours looking at the items online and when I was able to hit up the mall on my visits home this summer, I made sure to stop by my local JCPenney to look at the line. The Happy Chic line is presented so stylishly within my store, really creating the feel of a Jonathan Adler pop up shop. The designs stay true to his original line and the quality seems to be excellent!

On a recent visit I picked up the gray pillow and white frame featured below for my room update - I can't wait to get them in place and styled just how I want them! In a dream world I would also own the gorgeous chair below (love the nailhead detailing), the elephant stool, and the lotus lamp, but for now I am keeping an eye on the pouf ottomans and thinking about a new pair of bookends!

Jonathan Adler + JCP: Happy Chic

Be sure to check out the line, especially if you need an update of your own! The line includes bedding, bath, home decor, furniture, and kitchen ware, so you will be sure to find something fabulous for your home. 
xx, Amy
Find me on Pinterest // Instagram // Tumblr // Polyvore

No comments: