Friday, April 26, 2013

Last Formal!

Happy Friday everyone!

I have my last sorority formal tomorrow night so I thought I would share a preview of my dress. I bought it last winter from ASOS and luckily I found some pictures online of it in the other colors offered. 


I got it in the white and I am pairing it with nude pumps (wish I had some minimalist strappy heels!) and light green and gold jewelry. 

Our formal is Gatsby themed and I've been hearing rumors of lots of decoration boxes at my sorority house so I can't wait to see how the venue turns out! Hopefully I remember to take a lot of pictures (and hopefully they turn out) so I can share them with you next week. 

Also.... next week I'm going to have a huge post with graduation gift ideas, so keep an eye out for that! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Nini Kat said...

Yes take lots of pictures! I attended my last one (as an alumni) last weekend! It was a lot of fun but I took very few pictures :(

Michaela Quigley said...

I love the back of this dress! I hope you have an enchanting evening! The Great Gatsby is an awesome theme!

Happy Friday!