Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Four Favorites


4/3/13 Favorites by leopard-spot featuring j crew

one / two / three / four

The J.Crew Signature Legging. I loooove these leggings. They are perfectly thick enough, the waistband is wide so it doesn't pinch and cut into your sides, and they are super soft and stretchy. They're perfect for a long day of class and studying! Occasionally I cuff them underneath themselves so they can show off my shoes better too!

Soundcloud, specifically Passon's music selections. Love these remixes! I've been listening to them nonstop for the past couple of days and they have been fueling my studying because I am excited for this weekend - we're having a date party and of course I will have my handsome boyfriend as my date.

My Camelbak and the company's warranty. The bite valve on my collegiate Camelbak broke a couple of weeks ago and I was terrified that I would have to replace it after less than a year! Thankfully, I checked the Camelbak website and found out that they have an awesome warranty on their products. I filled out a form online, submitted it, and had my new lid a week later!

Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen. I bought this right before spring break and I love it! It's super light and gives good coverage without making me greasy! Look out for a review of this BB cream and some other spring break discoveries coming soon!


No comments: