Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Recent OOTD's

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Lately I have been really into Polyvore - I used to post outfits almost every day but I fell out of the habit since I graduated college and only posted once in a blue moon. I've been playing around with different social media sites lately (Polyvore, Tumblr, and Instagram) and have really gotten the blogging itch back! Here's some of my recent outfits - not sure if  I should keep the dates on the images or remove them... thoughts? 

You can click on the link below each set to find out where the pieces from each outfit are from! Feel free to follow me on Polyvore (click HERE) or to pin these images! 



OOTD: Sister Lunch & Shopping



I would really like to post "real" outfit photos one day but I don't feel comfortable in front of a camera nor do I have all of the photography skills and tools on hand to achieve the images I would want to produce. Guess I should play around with my camera instead of social media sites, huh?! If you have any tips for beginners please let me know!

xx, Amy

Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Polyvore | Twitter 

No comments: