Friday, July 4, 2014

Festive for the Fourth

Hi everyone!

Happy Fourth of July to everyone in America and Happy Friday to everyone outside of the U.S.! I hope everyone is having a great day and has plans for a great weekend.

I have to work this evening, so I planned a patriotic outfit for work and a bottoms swap to go watch fireworks with my family! We got a pass to go to a local fireworks show and Fourth of July "festival" so it's going to be a little different than our backyard barbecue and driveway fireworks watching!

Festive for the Fourth

I recently tried the fluted skirt and I absolutely LOVE it! I can't wait to wear it, and it looks great with the striped sweatshirt! I might actually have to wear jeans at night though - it's been very cool for the past few days. Sweatshirts in July, how weird. 
Have a safe and Happy Fourth and a great weekend! 
xx, Amy

No comments: