Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What I'm Loving Right Now: Lariat Necklaces

Happy Wednesday! 

Lately I have found myself straying from huge statement jewelry and preferring simpler, more delicate pieces. I've been loving long pendants and tassel necklaces, but I am craving the look of layers upon layers of dainty necklaces! I am loving y-shaped lariat necklaces because they combine both of my current loves - dainty and delicate jewelry with longer necklaces.

I have a few necklaces saved on Etsy, now it's just a matter of picking one and completing the order. Here's some of the images I've been loving as inspiration! My favorites just have the necklaces paired with a casual tee - so easy and cool!

via Nhour's Etsy shop


via LayeredandLong's Etsy shop
via Stephanie Sterjovski
via elladolce's Etsy shop

via Courtney Kerr
So, tell me - do you have a necklace like this? Do you have one on your shopping list? Are you on board with the trend?

xx, Amy

Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter

No comments: