Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Day of Spring Inspiration

Hi!

Today is the first day of spring, and it started off incredibly dreary and snowy. I was in a grumpy mood all morning until I left work and it was sunny and warm enough (47 degrees!!) to go without a coat. I was browsing the internet with an iced latte I purchased without feeling weird about (am I the only one who drinks iced drinks year round?) and came across the adorable pajamas from Aerie below!

First Day of Spring Inspiration

I think these PJs are so cute! They have it all - a color palette I am currently obsessed with, a flower detail, and some bright embroidery. They look perfect for lounging around with coffee on a Saturday morning! 
I have been obsessed with pajamas lately - it's becoming a serious addiction. I regularly have to stop myself from buying a new pair of PJ shorts! I'm looking for some cute new ones for spring at a price that won't break the bank. Where do you like to get your PJs? 
xx, Amy

No comments: